In this video, we learn how to add fractions together. First, try doing a simple equation like 1/2 + 1/2. From here, you will simply just add together across the board. Once you get the answer, it will be 2/4, but you must simplify this so it's lower. Check this and do the reverse to make sure it's correct. Do this for all of the fractions that come your way and you will be doing fractions more easily each time! Just make sure you simplify when you reach the end, or the answer will not be correct.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades