In this tutorial, we learn how to find the arc length of a function. All you're doing when finding arc length is finding the curve between 'a' and 'b'. Imagine this as a string you're pulling straight to see how long it is going to be. The formula says if your function is in 'y=x' you have to take one times the derivative squared. This is a basic formula that you will use to find the arc length. When you plug in your values to this equation, you will find the answer. Practice with the examples to follow along and then write in the units to finish the equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades