Two dimensional objects are measured in terms of perimeter and areas. A perimeter of a two dimensional object is the distance around that object. If you want to find the perimeter of an object, all you need to do is add up each one of the lengths of sides of that object. If you have a small figure like triangle, first compute the length of the three sides. Now adding these three sides gives you the perimeter of the triangle. A larger or more complicated shape might have more number of sides. Even in such case first compute the lengths of all the sides and add them up to find the perimeter of that figure. In this way given any shape, you can find the perimeter of that shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades