In this tutorial, we learn how to find the area of a rectangle. First, you will need to know the formula, which is length times width. So, first find the length and width of the rectangle. After this, you will multiply the length and width together. Next, write down the units so you don't forget. When you are finished, you will know the area in just a few easy steps. This is a basic formula that is easy to understand and can be done quickly. When you are finished finding this, make sure you write down what kind of units you are dealing with, then you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades