In this tutorial video the author shows how to find the length of the median of a trapezoid. He starts to show that we first need to add the sum of the parallel sides of the trapezoid which are on the either side of the median. Now this obtained value is to be divided by two to get the length of the median. He explains that the length of the median of a trapezoid is nothing but the average of the lengths of the parallel sides of the trapezoid. If you want to learn how to find the length of the median of a trapezoid watch and learn from this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades