In this tutorial the instructor shows how to find an inscribed angle when its corresponding arc degree is given. He shows how to do this with the help of an example. He states that the angle of arc degree is always twice the angle of its corresponding inscribed angle. So now to find out the angle of the inscribed angle we just need to divide the corresponding arc degree by two. In this video the instructor shows a simple way to find the inscribed angle when its corresponding arc degree is given.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades