In this tutorial the instructor shows how to find the x and y intercepts of rational functions. Finding the intercepts of a rational function is similar to finding the intercepts of other normal equations. You can find the x intercept of the equation by setting the value of y to zero and solving the equation. Similarly you can solve the y intercept by setting the value of x to zero and solving the equation. Now while solving this rational function for intercepts if you face a situation where the value in the denominator is zero it implies that there is no intercept in that case as dividing something by zero is indeterminate. This video shows how to solve x and y intercepts of rational functions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades