The Pythagorean theorem is a simple theorem that states that - for a right angled triangle the square of the length of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the length of the remaining two sides. In this video, a right angled triangle with three sides, namely a, b and c is shown. One side "a" is of unknown length. The length of the other two sides are given. This problem is then solved using the above mentioned theorem. As expected, a bit of basic algebric manipulation (linear equation solution) is required to obtain the length of a.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades