In this math lesson we will investigate easy Pythagorean Theorem proofs and problems.
The Pythagorean Theorem takes place in a right triangle. The longest side in a right triangle is called hypotenuse, and the other two sides are called legs. The hypotenuse opposes the right angle.
According to the Pythagorean Theorem:
A squared + B squared = c squared
The Pythagorean Theorem is one of the most important theorems in geometry. You can use it to find the unknown side in a right triangle, and to find the distance between two points.
Watch the above videos to learn how to apply this theorem when finding the unknown side or the area of a right triangle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades