In this video, we learn how to find the surface area of a cube. Finding the surface area of a cube is something everyone will have to do in math. The easy formula to figure out this is: surface area= side x side x 6. Your first step to figuring out the problem is to find the length of a side. Once you have found this, you will substitute and evaluate the numbers in the equation. After this, write the units in for the problem. You will then come up with the answer of the equation with the unit written after. You can do reverse math to make sure you have the right answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades