In this tutorial the instructor shows a method to compute the interior angle sum of a polygon. He gives us the formula for the interior angle sum of a convex polygon as (n-2) * 180 where n is the number of sides of the polygon. He goes and take a 6 sided polygon as an example and does the math by substituting the value of 'n' in the equation and arrives at the result. This video clearly gives the formula and demonstrates with an example of how to calculate the sum of interior angles of a polygon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades