In order to find the cosine of a triangle in trigonometry, you will need to understand the CAH formula, part of the larger mnemonic of SOHCAHTOA, which outlines how to find the sine, cosine, and the tangent of an angle. The video offers accurate diagrams as well as examples in order for their viewers to better understand the CAH formula. The CAH formula simply outlines the fact that the cosine is equal to the length of the adjacent side of the triangle over the hypotenuse of the triangle. By following the guides set down in this video, you will be able to solve any cosine problem with ease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades