In this video the instructor shows how to factor the difference of squares using a formula. The formula to find the difference of squares can only be applied if you have two perfect squares. The formula is (a * a - b * b) = (a - b) * (a + b). That is the difference of squares of two numbers is the product of sum of two numbers and difference of two numbers. So when you need to find the difference of squares of two numbers substitute the values in the above formula to directly solve for the factors. Now the instructor goes on and solves a couple of problems based on the explained concept. This video shows how to factor the difference of squares using a formula.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades