For people who are learning geometry and would like to be able to find the perimeter of a rectangle, this video provides and quick and simple tutorial which provides the formula as well as a good example. The formula for finding the perimeter of a rectangle is simple the sum of all sides, or l+l+w+w, where l is the length and w is the width of the rectangle. After attaining the values of the length and width of the rectangle, you can simply plug in the values to this equation in order to find the rectangle's perimeter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades