This video is describing how to solve quadratic equation by quadratic formula. The quadratic equation is given in the video and we will use quadratic formula. We will put the equation in the formula our equation is 4psquare= -23p - 15. Now add 23 to both sides and then add 15 to both sides now we will get an easy equation, 4 will be used as a and 23 will be used as b and 15 will be used as c and we have a=4,b=23 and c=15 put these values in the quadratic formula and we have the value of p=5.-3/4 thats all.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades