For people who are learning how to do basic geometry, this video will show you how to draw a perpendicular line from a point on a line using only a compass and pencil. You should first take your compass and place it on the center of the point on the line, drawing an even semicircle around the point. Then, finding the points where the semicircle intersects your original line, place the center of your compass on this point and then draw some arcs over where your point is. Repeat this on both sides. The point where your two arcs intersect is a point in the center which is perpendicular to your original point. Simply draw a line from your original point to this new point in order to draw a perpendicular line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades