The video teaches the viewer how to find the area of a parallelogram and the area of a triangle. For a parallelogram, the first step is to find the right angle, the line perpendicular to the base (this is a line you draw, not part of the parallelogram). The height of the line that forms this right angle with the base is the perpendicular height. Next, find the length of the base. The area is the base times the height. For a triangle, find the right angle with the base (again a line you draw). The height of this line gives perpendicular height. The area of the triangle is the length of the base times the height, divided by two.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades