In this video, you will learn how to find the area of a rhombus. The formula is A = 1/2 d1 * d2. The d1 is the diagonal inside the rhombus, while d2 is the other diagonal inside the rhombus. You will need to find the length of these lines in order to complete the formula. For example, if one length is 5 and the other is 4, then you should plug in the numbers into the formula. This will equal 20 divided by 2, or 10. 10 units squared is the answer to this particular problem. Viewing this video will show you just how easy it is to find the area of a rhombus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades