This video shows you how to easily find the perimeter of a rectangle or even a square. The perimeter is the total length of the path that surrounds the area of a rectangle or a square (in this case). For a rectangle, the perimeter length is equal to 2L+2W, where L is the length and W is the width. For a square, the perimeter length is equal to 4L, where L is the length or simply one side. e.g.: L=3, W=2 => P(Perimeter) = 10. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades