In this video the instructor teaches about inverse functions. Normally in inverse functions problems you are given a function that has a set of points and you are asked to find the inverse of that function. So if the function has a point in the form (x, y) then the inverse function has its points in the form of (y, x). Now when you are given a function f(x) that is in the form of x and asked to find its inverse, equate the function to y. Solve the equation to get the value of variable x in the form of y. Now replace the y with x in the value and this gives the inverse function of the original function. This video shows how to compute inverse functions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades