This simple video teaches "how to find the area of a rectangle" in a very simple way.
Area is the amount of squares inside a two dimensional shape.
First find the length and width of the rectangle.
The example in the video has a length of 5 inches and width of 2 inches.
Then multiply the length with the width of the rectangle.
The multiplication comes out to be 10.
Last step is to write the units, for area, units are squared.
So the area will be 10 square inches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades