In this tutorial the instructor shows how to find the vertices of a polygon of constraints. In any optimization problem after defining your polygon you need to find its vertices. First you will have a set of equations which represents the constraints in your problem. Now you have to find the coordinates of the vertex of it by solving the optimization problem. To do that you have to start with a point and check the lines that are passing through it. Now take those lines and solve them for the coordinates of that point. Similarly repeat these steps for the rest of the vertexes which gives the coordinates of all the vertexes of your polygon. This video shows how to optimize a pair of equations to find the vertices made by those lines.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades