In this video the tutor shows how to find the mirror point using a quadratic equation. He says that to graph a parabola you need to find the mirror point symmetrical to the Y-intercept. Now he explains how to find a mirror point using an example with sample values. He begins with saying that the Y-coordinate of the mirror point is same as the Y-coordinate of the Y-intercept. Now you have to find the x coordinate of the mirror point which he shows that it is double the x-coordinate of the vertex. In this way he finally arrives at the mirror point. This video shows how to find the mirror point using a quadratic equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades