In this tutorial, we learn how to identify the constraints & function to be optimized. When you are asked for the elements of constraints, you are being asked for the plain English version. If you are told you only have so much of something inside of a written problem, then take into account all of the limits that are listed. Once you have these, write them down so you have them in one place. After this, write down the number for the unrestricted part of the problem. After this, you will be able to solve the problem more easily and know which are the constraints and which aren't.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades