In this tutorial the author shows how to draw reflections in geometry. He shows how to draw them with a couple of examples in which he uses a reflection line and an object whose image is to be reflected. Now he draws perpendicular lines to the reflection line from the vertex of the original figure. He draws similar lines to all the vertexes all of same length and now after joining the ends of those lines a reflection of the original figure is obtained. This video shows a step by step method to draw reflections in geometry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades