In this tutorial, the instructor shows how to do a translation in geometry. Now he shows this by using various drawings and by practically explaining it while performing the translation. He first shows how to set up the translation line and now goes on to translate each and every vertex by drawing a parallel line to the translation line through each vertex, which is the same length as the length of the translation line. Now he combines the end points of the translated lines which gives us the translated geometric figure. In this video the author clearly shows through drawings and examples the method of how to translate geometric figures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades