This clip shows how you can draw a hypercube, which is a complex shape composed of cubes. You start with a series of equally spaced horizontal lines. Then you draw a vertical line from the origin (o, o, o). From the same point, you draw a horizontal line of the same length and two more lines at 45 degrees and 135 degrees from the horizontal. The vertical line and the 45 degree line form two of the vertices of one of the cubes. The vertical line and the 135 degree line form two of the vertices of another cube, intersecting the first. You can build up to the full shape from this point, adding lines of the same length and matching the angle of the originals, until the whole shape is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades