In this tutorial the author shows how to draw a rectangle with given base b and height h values. First she uses a ruler to draw a horizontal base line of b cm. Now she uses a protractor and marks a 90 degree angle at one end of the line, then draws a straight line of h cm which is the height of the rectangle. Now she finishes the remaining part of the rectangle by drawing similar lines of the other sides. This video clearly explains how to draw a rectangle given the values of its base and height.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades