This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to draw an isosceles trapezoid. This video demonstrates how to draw an isosceles trapezoid with a long base (B), a short base (b) and a 35 degree angle. First you draw the long base. Now center the short base at the center point of the long base and mark the end points of the short base with dots. Next draw perpendicular dotted lines from the dots extending upwards. Draw 35 degree angles from either end of the long base and make them intersect the dotted lines. Join the points of intersection and the isosceles trapezoid is drawn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades