In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a parallelogram given base, angle & altitude. First, you will draw the base of the parallelogram, using your ruler to measure out the line. Next, you will draw a dotted line perpendicular to the line that you just drew that is 3 cm in length. Then, you will draw another dotted line on top of the one you just drew. This dotted line shows where the top of your parallelogram will be. Then take your protractor and draw it at the angle the problem gives you. When finished drawing this, you will have your parallelogram drawn and problem answered!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades