This video discusses the number zero in division. When dividing numbers, there are ways to check your math, like multiplying the two numbers. When you multiply zero with any other number, it still is zero. The video goes on to discuss indeterminate answers. If you were to divide a zero by a zero, your calculator would come up with an error message. But there are real results to these odd equations and they are indeterminate. The indeterminate doesn't really show up in everyday living, but in advance areas of mathematics, such as calculus, mathematicians see this all the time. They are able to deal with this in a particular way by giving meaning to the results.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades