In this video the instructor shows how to solve quadratic equations by factoring. You can solve a quadratic equation by factoring them. To do this first write the equation in the standard from which is a*x*x + b*x + c = 0. Now factor the equation into two smaller equations of single degree. Now you can apply the zero-factor property to solve the equation in this from. The zero-factor property states that for a real values a and b, if a multiplied by b is equal to zero then value of a must be zero or value of b must be zero or both a and b must be equal to zero. So when you factor the given quadratic equations into two single degree equations, equate them to zero to obtain the value of the x. This video shows how to solve quadratic equations by factoring them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades