In this video, we learn how to identify number types. You will need to figure out what numbers from a list is a rational numbers in your math equations. A natural number is a counting number (1,2,3). A whole number is a natural number and zero (0,1,2,3). An integer is a whole number and a negative whole (-2,-1,0,1,2). A rational number is any number that can be expressed as a ration of integers. An irrational number is any number that's not rational and non-perfect. Once you understand these number types, you will be able to figure out the answer to your math equations!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades