This how-to video is about Fourth Law of Exponents.
Before going to see this let's first know what the fourth law of exponent says. The fourth law of exponents says that "any value other than zero brought to an exponent of zero is equal to one".
To check this fourth law of exponents take a calculator and let's check with an example, five to the zero equals one, forty eight to the zero equals one. However, zero to the zero gets an error with the calculator, thus any value other than zero brought to an exponent of zero is equal to one, this proves fourth law of exponents.
This video is very helpful to understand the fourth law of exponents.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades