Learn and understand the basics of Trigonometry in this entertaining video. Taught by an experienced YayMath instructor, viewers gain knowledge in the study of trigonometry: the relationship of angles and the triangles they are in. Trigonometry is relevant in many forms of everyday living and careers including architecture. Watch as the experienced instructor gives easy-to-follow instructions and examples including solving "x for y" equations using the 'SOHCAHTOA' method, an abbreviation for the steps to solve trigonometry problems (Referring to: SIN of an angle: OPPOSITE side divided by HYPOTENUSE. COSINE of an angle: ADJACENT side DVIDED by HYPOTENUSE. TANGENT of an angle: OPPOSITE side divided by ADJACENT side). Gain problem-solving knowledge in this informative and humorous video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades