In this tutorial the instructor shows how to perform a long division through an example. He gives a simple method where takes the first left most number, with minimum possible digits that can be divided by the divisor, and tries to divide it by the divisor and this gives the quotient. Now he shows how to multiply the quotient with the divisor to get a value which is to be subtracted from the original divided number. Now in the third step he shows how to bring down the next digits and asks to perform the same procedure again and again until the number cannot be divided further, which gives us the final remainder. The other number would be quotient. This video shows a systematic procedure to perform long division.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades