This video describes about how to solve multiple proportions. The first step describes how to cross multiply and solve the equation. There are three proportions solved in this video and they are explained how to arrive the final answer. The first step is multiplying the denominator with the opposite numerator and an answer is arrived and again the same is multiplied to arrive a final answer. Two more proportions are solved in the same manner. The video camera is focused on the white board in one position with bright lights focusing the board for clear visibility. Three different colors of marker pencils are used to solve three proportions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades