In this tutorial the author shows how to find out the missing part of a triangle that is similar to another triangle. He explains the concept of similar triangle diagrammatically by showing that similar triangles have similar angles and parallel sides. Now he labels sides of similar triangles and marks the value of unknown side as variable x. Now in similar triangles as the lengths of sides of proportionate he shows how to write a equation of proportion and solves it finding the missing part of the triangle. So if you want to solve similar triangles problem follow the method given in this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades