The author in this video explains the concept of fundamental rule of proportions. Fundamental rule of proportions means cross multiply. He explains that to arrive from an equation which has fractions into the one without equation multiply the top of left side with the bottom of right side and equal it with bottom of left side multiplied with top of the right side. In this way proportions can be cross multiplied to arrive at an algebraic expression. If you want to master the rule of proportions watch this easy to follow video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades