This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to master inverse proportions in Algebra. Inverse proportions have a different rule; more means less or less means more. Let us understand this with an example. It took 175 minutes to drive to the cottage at 80 kmph. If we drive at 100 kmph instead, how long will it take? Here the speed of travel is more but the time taken to complete the journey will be less. So, this is a more means less kind of inverse proportion. You can watch the video for more examples.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades