Equations involving square roots are difficult to solve because of the complexity involved in performing operations on the square root terms. But you can follow a series of steps to solve these problems easily. To solve these kind of problems first isolate the square root term on one side of the equation and the non square root terms on the other side of the equation. Now in the next step square both sides of the equation. This gets rid of the square root on the left hand side and the equation can now be simplified. In case you still have a square roots in the equation follow step one and two again. Finally solve the equation as you would solve any normal equation. This video shows how to solve equations involving square roots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades