Ever watch a cheesy movie and say "That monster is so FAKE!" but not really understand why? Well monstrous monsters are governed by a little biological rule called the Square-Cube Law, a scientific term combining math, anatomy and physics into one educational tool to recognize theatrical baloney when you see it. Just watch this video to see the explanation of the Cube-Square Rule, how it works and its ramifications for our favorite B-Movie pet monsters.
The Cube-Square Law states the volume of a structure increases with the cube of its linear dimensions whereas its surface area increases with the square of its linear dimension. Not only is the Square Cube Law helpful with movie monsters, it's helpful with mathematical proportions, engineering, biomechanics, astronomy and other science categories filled with math.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades