In this video you will learn how to find a slope of a line. The man in the video shows in a practical and easy way, how to do it with formulas. First he teaches how to find slopes of lines containing both negative and positive points. He shows with formulas how to do it. He teaches how to find slopes on a flat line and demonstrates that the slope of it is equal to 0. Next, he teaches a "trick" to help students learn how to identify zero and no slope lines. In the last example, he demonstrates it with an example of a vertical line which gives a no slope result.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades