In this tutorial the instructor shows how to derive a straight line equation. He shows us a process that consists of two steps. In step one he uses the slope formula to obtain the slope of the line which is the ratio of difference of y-coordinates and difference of x-coordinates. Now in the step two he uses the slope he obtained in the first step and equates it two a another slope derivation which uses a generic x, y variables and a real point. Now solving this equation he arrives at the equation of the straight line. This video clearly shows how to arrive at the equation of a straight line from the graph of the line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades