This videos explains how one can easily find the parallel line to a given mathematical equation. He starts by explaining what it means for two lines to be parallel mathematically speaking. Defining two lines, then comparing the slope of both lines you can mathematically determine that they are in fact parallel. He then moves to common math problems found on tests where you are given a point and a linear equation. He then forms a T-table with one column being line one and line two and illustrates how from the information given, you can use the point-slope formula to calculate the parallel line, by inserting the slope of the second equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades