In this tutorial, the author shows how to determine if a point lies on a given line which is in Point Slope Form. To show the method he takes a sample point order pair and an equation of a line in its point slope form. Now he substitutes the value of the x, y order pair and the equation of the line, and solves the equation on both the sides. If both sides match it means that the point lies on the given line, or else it does not lie on the current line. In this video, the instructor shows how to determine if a point lies on a given line in point slope form.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades