In this video the instructor shows how to solve logarithmic equations. To solve a logarithmic equation, the first thing you have to do is try to get one logarithmic term if possible. To subtract two logarithmic terms use the formula Log (a) – Log (b) = Log (a/b). Now to get rid of logs, perform exponentiation of the base. Exponentiation of the base is raising a number to the power of the logarithmic term where the number is the base of the logarithmic term. Here the value turns out to be the number we are trying to calculate the logarithm in the first place as shown in this video. This video shows how to solve logarithmic equations by exponentiation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades