Solving equations involving fractional powers of a variable are not that hard to solve as they sound. In fact, just watch this video to learn a few tips and solving these type of equations will become a little bit easier. This video basically just solves a sample fractional equation. The equation is stated and adjusted accordingly to make it easier to solve. The fractional powers on both the sides of the equation are then removed by applying an appropriate mathematical function. Finally, through subsequent steps, the equation is equated to 0 and factorized. The results are then stated and verified by simple back substitution.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades