In this video the instructor shows how to solve a system of equations by elimination method. First you need to know how many possible number of solutions you can get by solving a system of equations. There are three possibilities. In the first case there are two lines with different slopes, so they intersect at a point which is the solution to that system. In second case there can be two lines with same slope but are parallel to each other. In this case the system has no solution. In the third case too there can be two lines with same slopes but the lines can lie on one another. Now this system has infinitely many solutions. Now using these concepts you try to solve the equations and based up on the result arrive at the solutions to the system of that equations. This video shows how to solve a system of equations by elimination method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades