In this video the instructor shows how to solve quadratic equation by the square root method. The square root property of equations states that if k is positive and a*a = k, then a is equal to square root of k or -1 times the square root of k. So to solve a quadratic equation by square root property first get the equation in the form of a*a = k. Now apply the square root property explained in the previous step to get the result. The instructor now demonstrates these concepts by solving some examples. For example, if you have a*a = 49 the you can write 49 as 7 multiplied by 7. So the value of 'a' as per the square root property is either +7 or -7. This video shows how to solve quadratic equation by the square root method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades